Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AI...and my next adventure....

AI Chat:

Last night on AI...the mentor for the week was Neil Diamond..... I really like Neil Diamonds music....he is one of Jeff's favorites...and I have grown to love his music over the years as well.....

David Cook was just awesome last night...both performances just blew me away....as Paula said...she already feels like she is looking at the new American Idol when she sees David Cook... he just has "it"  people....with or without AI David Cook is going to be a star!!!!

What was up with Paula last night...thinking they had already sang 2 songs and telling Jason how she thought he did on both and they had only sang one song.... Go ahead Paula....hit the pipe again...ROFL!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bottom 2 tonight:

  Jason and Brooke

Going home:

         Brooke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Cooks 2 songs last night all made into one video....first song "I'm Alive"...second song "All I really need is you"..... the second is my favorite....awwwww!  *Wink*

Sooo....wanna see what my next adventure is going to be.... here is a hint.....

            Poets & Pirates

Any guesses as to what I am talking bout'?

Okayyyyyy here is another hint....

If you guessed I am going to see Kenny Chesney in concert...you are correct =)

I am so excited....this will be my 3rd time seeing Kenny....he is wonderful in concert....and I am even more excited because I get to see

                

Gary Allan with him in concert....woowhoooo!!!!

This is going to be one helluva show....my cousin Jessica and I are going....Girls night out....it's July 10th....I cannot wait!

We got really good seats too in the lower level ....row 8.... I hope I am able to get some good pics....and hope they don't turn out dark.

Last saturday in Florida at a Bon Jovi/Daughtry concert there was a bomb threat and the stadium had to be evacuated....and the concert was postponed 2 hours....all to find out it was a hoax.....those poor people I would have been pissed if that was the concert I went to... why do people have to do that kinda shit...ya know!

Jeff started back at his old job in the Tire Business monday the 28th.....he said he is glad to be back....enjoying working with others again and dealing with the public(farmers)....said 3 customers told him they were glad he was back...that made him feel really good.... Jeff is a hard worker and puts everything into his work....he takes pride in a job well done. 

I'm going to be helping him out on a few projects this summer with our Lawn Care Business....while he trims some shrubs I am gonna go behind him and pick up everything and toss it on the trailer to be hauled off....and then we have 4 places we are gonna go and I am gonna drive the 4 wheeler and he is gonna ride on the back and spray for weeds.... team work....I tell ya.....haha  When will we ever find the time to work in our landscaping out back...here at the house....this summer is going to be sooooo busy!   Going to be?  It already is!

I am behind on journals as always, so if I haven't been by to visit ya.....I will be soon

Hope everyone is having a good week....

                                       Until next time.....

 

*Thanks to Shelly for my Gary Allan tag

9 comments:

  1. I think Paula's hitting the bottle again.  LOL

    I'm gonna have to skip KC this year.  I usually go every other year, so I'm good.  I couldn't handle another stadium concert again this summer.  It was CRAZY! ;o)

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your concerts... I'm SOOOOO jealous!

    Seriously, I am!!

    Oh, is Mammoth Cave out your way? I think we'll be coming there soon. You and Jeff should meet us for dinner one day if it is. :)

    I think you're right about AI. It'll be either Brooke or Jason going home tonight. But you know what? As much as I love David C, I think he'd be better off NOT winning. Can you imagine the album he'd have to put out if he does? I think he'll be a success on his own. Win or lose.

    ***Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Jason is going home tonight.  Can't wait to find out which one of us is right.  We could both be wrong and Syeshia goes!  I agree, David Cook is the next idol.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That whole thing with Paula not only was wacky but confused me! hahahahha.  I like Brooke, but I think she is for sure in the bottom 2 and is going home tonight as well.  I think Brooke & Syesha will be bottom to. Can't wait to see. Long as it isn't David Cook ;)
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reunited with my husband by my cousin at a Kenny Chesney concert!!  I love him.  Paula was a bit out there last night huh?  I think Jason needs to go home this week, as Simon would say, he was very forgettable.  Hope you have a happy tomorrow.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Gary Allan tag.  That song those lyrics are from means a lot to me.  I heard it shortly after my dad died, and it just clicked with me.  You're lucky you get to see him and Kenny!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was interesting to see how they did Neil Diamonds music. I loved David Cook :) I was really surprised to see that Jason wasn't in the bottom 2!
    ooo Kenny Chesney! I seen him with Gretchen Wilson a few years back and it was sooo good!

    Hugs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is going to be such a blast, Kenny and GARY!! Wooot woot !!  You'll be raisin the roof. lol  Congrats to jeff on the job!! Love ya, shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh...can I come along???
    bECKY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!