
Tonight I received some sad news...my stepsister who is expecting her 3rd child is trying to miscarry....she is having a hard time and is very sad...please keep Marisa and Eric in your thoughts and prayers... =(
Was also told tonight that my 2nd cousin and his wife, expecting their 5th child ...she is trying to miscarry as well...please keep Shirley and Kenny in your thoughts and prayers....
My heart just aches
Thank you all very much, your thoughts and prayers mean alot to me...I appreciate it
*Thanks to Angela for my beautiful graphic
sorry to hear that, our prayers are out
ReplyDelete*Tears*
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
Terri, sending up prayers for your stepsister, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeletekeeping them all in my prayers
ReplyDeleteso sorry to hear that.
emily
OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear that! Of course I will keep them in my prayers! I hope that all goes well.
ReplyDeleteprayers for both...how sad..hope they will be able to keep the babies...:-(
ReplyDeleteLyn
I'm behind in my alerts. Hope she's okay. Keeping her in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteMissie
That's very sad. Gave me the chills just imagining how it'd feel. I try not to even think that could happen to me, but in reality you just never know. I'll send some prayers their way. Do you know how far along each of them were?? Hope that's not being too nosey.
ReplyDelete~Tiff
pryaers being said!
ReplyDeleteBecky