Saturday, April 12, 2008

What better way to spend a saturday?

    

I went shopping this morning at JCPenney's...they had a 7pc bedding suite i've been wanting but was reg. $250...I wasn't about to pay that, about a week or so ago it had come down to $120...this week it went on sale for $89....I thought i better grab it for that price cause i doubt it goes any lower that that.

Once I get it on the bed I will take pics to share...I think it is sooo pretty!

Of course I had to shop around...their sale add had a coupon in it $20 off a $100 purchase...

I needed some black capris and black bermuda shorts to go with some new summer tops I got last week ..that are adorable...been meaning to take pics of those too... (like you guys want to see them...lol)

To make a long story short...here is what I got:

*7pc bedding suite..reg $250 for $74 after all my discounts

*black bermuda shorts for me..reg $36 for $21

*black capris for me...reg $34 for $14

* Gone Fishing shirt for Jeff ..reg $20 for $9

* Arizona plaid shorts for Jeff ...reg $40... for $12

*Union Bay plaid shorts for Jeff..reg $40...for $12

*Arizona jeans for Jeff ..reg $42  for $8

* Athletic stretch pants black with white stripes down the sides for me...reg $34  for $5

*Athletic stretch pants navy with yellow stripes down the sides for me ..reg $34  for $5

* red pair of adidas shorts for me with stripes down the sides reg.$25  for $5

*navy pair of adidas shorts for me with stripes down the sides reg. $25 for $5

* Rosetti purse..that i love (as if i need another one...haha) reg. 45.00  for $26

*mini handheld massager reg. 11.99  for 1.97....what a deal!

I think that is all, but I could be forgetting something.... I got home...and took a nap, all that shopping wore me out...haha

We've just been relaxing most of the day...

Hope your having a good weekend....

                             Until next time....

*Thanks to Donna@ This that and hockey(link in my sidebar)...for my cute graphic!

8 comments:

  1. Girl, I need to go shopping with you!
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some GREAT deals!
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, wow you got some good deals, sweet !!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you enjoyed your shopping

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always enjoy hearing about your shopping and all your deals . ive been wanting to go myself for a long time but will have to wait until im working again.
    lol
    great deals though !
    cannot wait to see pics of the bedding
    xo
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you shop like my MIL!  That is some good deals there!  And when wouldn't we love to see pictures! lol  Any pictures occupy me :)  I love them all!  

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a lot of good deals!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang you got some great deals!  Last time I bought something at Penney's it was regular $120 and I got it for $20!  I LOVE Penney's!  ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!