Thursday, April 10, 2008

Heat wave... AI Chat

04/10/2008 3:56 PM
Fair
Temperature: 79°F 26°C
Conditions: Fair
Winds: S 23 MPH S 37 KPH
Relative Humidity: 56%
Barometer: 29.75 Falling
Visibility: 10.00 Miles 16.09 Kilometers
Feels Like: 80°F n/a
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seven-Day Forecast
THU

n/a n/a
63°F 17°C
FRI

70°F 21°C
43°F 6°C
SAT

46°F 7°C
39°F 3°C
SUN

45°F 7°C
36°F 2°C
MON

47°F 8°C
35°F 1°C
TUE

56°F 13°C
39°F 3°C
WED

66°F 18°C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
79 degrees people!!!   I could get use to this...but it isn't gonna stick around long =(
 
I can't believe we almost hit 80 today....I love when weather is in the 70's.....perfect!
 
AI Chat:
 
I really didn't have alot of favorites tues. night on Idol.... I was disappointed with the song choice David Cook chose....but ya have to have a bad night sometimes I guess.... his voice sounded okay....but the song i didn't know....maybe if i knew it I would have liked it more....I am going to post it anyways....because he is my favorite....always has been....
 
 
David Archuleta ~ Angels
 
Hard to believe he is only 17 years old
 
 
Michael Johns ~ Dream on
 
I think he did a great job, maybe could have done a little better at the end....but Randy was way too hard on him....
 
 
Kristy Lee Cook ~ Anyway
 
I think this was my favorite performance from her through the whole season....
 
 
David Cook ~ Innocent
 
I think if people knew the song...we all would have liked it better....this is my least fav. song he has done this season....but he is still my very favorite... I want him to win it all!!!!!
 
Gonna share a video I found from David Cooks old band...called Axium....I love this song... it's said that he wrote this for his brother Andrew who has cancer....the initials on the guitar AC stand for his brother.... I just thought it was a wonderful song and wanted to share it....
 
 
Bottom 3:
      Syesha, Jason and Kristy(or Brooke)
 
i'm thinking Kristy could have saved herself this week with her song choice...if so I believe Brooke will take her position
 
Going home:
            Syesha
 
* They may do like last year and not vote anyone off this week on "Idol Gives Back" week....and then vote 2 off next week
 
                                Until next time.....
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. high 60,s where I live in pa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time picking a fav this year.   I love that little David A.    David C. is growing on me, as is Kristy Lee....it's gonna be interesting because the talent is pretty good this year.
    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. My three bottom picks were Carly, Brook, and either Syesha or Kristy although I don't really think Kristy will be bottom because I think she did a fantastic job this time!  I do like her..I know many don't but I think she has a pretty good voice.  I really like Little david and big david!  I think it will be between them as the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Kristy did really well the other night and I like Brooke a lot.  I hope that Syesha goes this week.  Have a happy tomorrow. : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so shocked by idol right now. sigh. its rainy here to top it off
    ugh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your storms aren't like ours were!  Scary stuff!  Man I didn't realize your temps were so cool still.  I thought everyone was having nice weather now.  HAHA!  We don't have any temps under high 60's this week.  :)  Well besides at night...been mid 50's for the most part at nights.  ;)  Aren't you jealous!  We've already hit 90's this year!!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am absolutely gutted that michael is gone..
    can't bloody believe it!
    Lyn
    http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're having the same weather as you.  I can't believe Michael went home.  I was expecting that.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was totally shocked of the news that Michael John was voted off. Speechless! Hoping you enjoy your weekend. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!