
Last night on American Idol....I honestly thought they were going to do like last year and not vote anyone off on "Idol gives back" week...and the way Ryan was talking after he told Carly and Syesha they were safe....and then said last year we didn't vote anyone off on Idol gives back week(making them think no one was going to be voted off)....then said....tonight Michael Johns you are going home....that was just WRONG!!!!! I was so damn mad...
Why do they have to do that to people, couldn't they at least be considerate enough to not play with their minds and let them go with class.
I was shocked he was even in the bottom...but to be voted off.....it was like a flashback of Chris Daughtry moment...and what happend to him.... but I believe Michael Johns will succeed just like Daughtry did....without an Idol contract....Michael Johns is very talented....
I do find it hard to believe that he had the least amount of votes out of him, Syesha and Carly....knowing the girls had been in the bottom before more than once.....
UGHHH!!! Rant over
****Turning my frown upside down****
Here are some of my favorite MJ moments:
Oh I know! I was ticked too! And I loved Chris too! And was mad about that! I thought the same thing. He does sing the same type of music as Chris did. Yes, now he can go out and get his OWN contract. He looked so sad tho didn't he! Poor guy! I felt so bad for him! I really could not believe he was in the bottom three!
ReplyDeleteI was so pissed at SeaCrest too whatta jerk!!! MIchael shouldve stayed I was schocked love v
ReplyDeleteI couldnt believe it either.....but like you said he will be just like Chris Daughtry and go on to do better than most of the ones that are still there. Amazing ......
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend..........Liz
I was like ooooohhhh Terri and Lisa Jo are gonna be pissed! LOL
ReplyDeleteLORI
Terri,you are the best. You can cheer me up. I have 3 really loyal friends, You, June, and Debbie. I can always count on you. You are very special. I love the way you do your journal, but guess who I love most,,,,Beau. He is so cute. Lucy
ReplyDeleteI never got into AI...and I don't like chocolate...strange, huh?
ReplyDeleteBecky
Him and David Cook are my favorites this year, I was TOTALLY shocked he was even in the bottom 3 and even more shocked when they dropped the your going home bomb. But I think the same thing happened as with Chris Daughtry, people didnt vote as much for him because they figured he was safe. I felt bad for him last night but Chris Daughtry has a better career now then he ever could have if he won Idol, so this guy is gonna be huge too!
ReplyDeleteAnd if David Cook gets voted off now, same thing. Sometimes i think they are better off if they dont win, then they can choose who they want to sign with and have more creative freedom.
Hope your doing well!!!!!
~ Jenny
So sorry you got disappointed by your show! its just good clean fun you following the ups and downs of it, lol i guess i would if we had something like that when i was young.i have an addicitve personality so i keep myself limited to what I get interested in. You are very well rounded and have many interest and talents. you are very nice young lady to know, i am so glad you and your mother are my friends!, june
ReplyDeleteHe was voted off too soon, but he has a great future ahead of him.
ReplyDeleteMissie
Sometimes...I think that Carly is in the bottom three because she's not American...and I kinda think that's what happened to MJ. I could be wrong, but what else could it be? He's good looking, talented, and voted off before Kristy Lee Cook.
ReplyDelete~Meg
Still in shock! Have a wonderful Today!
ReplyDeleteKatie
im way still in shock as well
ReplyDeleteand i still continue to watch this damn show. lol
david cook better stay in it at least
well see right.
emily
Terri, I didn't get to watch the episode so heard the news 2nd hand and a day later. Talk about shock! We all said, "No way!" And yes, it also reminded me of the Chris Daughtry cast off. I am wondering - were the judges shocked? I really thought Michael had what it took to get into the top 5, at least, and hoepfully into the top 3. I am rooting for David Cook, tho, totally... Bummed over this and I know Michael is, too. But you're right - we'll see him again!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the graphic!