Prom pics...and some random pics...I thought I would share....
I didn't get to make it to my grandads to see my cousins the night of Prom...we had just got back the night before from Nashville....and had worked in the yard all day....we were worn out.... I really wish I had went up there though...they looked beautiful!!!!!!
Jeff and I went to my grandads sunday and spent a couple hours with him....we had a nice visit...and need to do it more often....
My Kenny Chesney tickets came in tuesday....I almost think I am more excited about seeing Gary Allan.....I guess cause i have seen Kenny before....I love them both though!
Soooo...Brooke went home on AI last night....she took it really hard.....I was ready for her to go though... Jason needs to go next week in my opinion.... anyone know what the theme is next week? I think I heard on the radio... Rock and Roll Hall of Fame week or something?
Anyways....Jeff just got in from working...gonna go spend some time with him ....
Until next time.....
Everyone looks so happy and pretty in those pictures! Thanks for sharing them. And I felt bad for Brooke, I like her a lot and Jason should have gone home last night, he sang poorly Tuesday. Have a happy Friday. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
the girls look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMissie
LOVED all the pics! Even the one of you! You look good too girlie! :) Your cousins are gorgeous! I'm jealous! HAHA.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics! I hope the girls had a great time!
ReplyDeleteLori
both of the girls dresses ARE STUNNING! they are both so pretty!
ReplyDeleteloved the pics of you and jeff too :) tony hates his pics taken as well. so thats why he always makes random stupid faces in any he is in. LOL
hope you have a great weekend
xoxo
emily
great pics
ReplyDeletelove the pics the girls are so pretty and the gowns are just stunning! love v
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful prom pics!
ReplyDeleteGretchen
....deep breath...
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
they're beautiful!!
~Bernie