
For Mothers/Fathers day...Jeff and I always get each other a little something(maybe $10 worth) for one another from Beau our chihuahua for the fun of it, well Beau is our baby...so why shouldn't we....hehe
Last night Jeff took me out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and said that was from him for mothers day...and then he handed me a receipt and said this is from Beau...we pick it up anytime we want to....


I've been wanting a canopy swing for a long time....we've looked at them over the last couple years....friday night we were at Walmart...and we saw this one and I LOVED it....we both sat in it swinging at walmart for about 10mins...haha
I had never seen one that had the little side tables attached for drinks....I thought that was a nice touch...I told him I could just see us swinging with our beer and mixed drink on the little tables...with our firepit on the patio(at a safe distance of course)......just enjoying being together.....nice conversation, cold drinks, nice toasty fire....under the stars.... Am I a sap or what....I love romance...haha
Well Jeff is in there making me breakfast...bacon, egg and cheese biscuits...yum! He really is spoiling me today...so I guess I will go for now......
Thank you Beau and Jeff....you made this Furbaby Mama....very very happy!!! I love you both more than words can say... =)
Happy Mothers Day ....hope you all have a wonderful day.....
*Thanks to Gammys Creations(from the Tag Team) for my wonderful tag
* I just read over this entry and noticed that I am addicted to these things.............. <~~ Why do I use so many periods, dots as i call them on here in my entries...hahaha
Our Sassy used my credit card to buy flowers to plant yesterday for her mama, my Debbie, Bad Puppy!
ReplyDeleteLOL Happy Mother's Day... love the swing!!! Can't wait to see pictures with you in it .... ohhhhhhhh and I use a ton of the .......... too!
ReplyDeletehugs
d
I hope you have a wonderful day and that is such a wonderful setting. Wish I could be transposed there to be on that swing and sipping on one of those drinks. LOL Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteAllison
Awwwwwww, that is so sweet how Jeff is spoiling you!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!! Yay I have found an easy way to link to your journal! I did what you said and it worked... but first I clicked on the one that sends you a responding email... oops I don't know if it sent you an email or not. Woops. THen I clicked on the other one and it sent me to your link! Cool!! I love it!! LOVE that swing! We really enjoy ours too. Ours does not have those awesome tables!! Way to go on that swing!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
I'm glad you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteMissie
That's very sweet of him! :) I saw this swing at Wal-Mart as well and I LOVED the little tables. We already had a swing though...the canopy is demolished on it though from a wind storm. And Mia actually ate the seat part, but B's dad took it home and screwed some wooden boards to it so we could still use it. It looks different, but it works. :) Eventually we'll probably buy a new one.
ReplyDelete:) aww!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!!
have a good one doll~
~Bernie
Hi Terri! you are indeed a wise young lady to know what a blessing it is to have a wonderful mother like Debbie. This is a thoughtful way to show your appreciation for her! I must say Debbei done it right lol. I have 6 daughters and a son i think only one kinda appreciates me but even still not as much as this. you two are so smart to appreciate each other while you can, Dont ever take this for granted because it is a very rare treasure! also so glad your uncle came home dear! take care , june
ReplyDeletehow sweet :) love v
ReplyDeleteOoooooh.......I love that swing...I want one!
ReplyDeleteAngel
aw im so like that too! i cant wait until we can get our front pourch set up so we can do that as well!! what did beau get him? ha Cass
ReplyDeleteTerri, congratulations on your glider with canopy. I bet Beau made mom happy with that. Lucille
ReplyDelete