
Mom,
You brought me into this world with arms wide open, being your only child..was a growing experience for the both of us...being a teenage single parent isn't easy to do...for years it was me and you....
I hope I have made you a proud parent, because I couldn't have had a better mother than you...and it was with your guidance that I am who I am today....
You are not only my mother, you are one of my best friends.... I love you Mom!!!
*Thanks to Donna(This that & Hockey) for the beautiful tag....link in sidebar
What a nice entry. I loved the video..I made my daughter come and watch it too.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day.
Trish
How very sweet!
ReplyDeleteHugs
ang
Terri that was beautiful what you wrote to your mom and the Reba song/video is one of my favorites, tear jerker and all.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
Christy
My dearest daughter Terri,
ReplyDeleteMere words can't express what a treasure you are to me. Together, we have climbed many rocks, stumbled and fallen, your love has lifted me and carried me on some of the darkest days. I feel blessed to be your Mom, my love for you grows with each waking day. Thank you for this beautiful tribute and for being the beautiful daughter you are.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Mom
Terri you are a doll. I bet your mom was really touched. A beautiful tribute. I hope to post a special one tomorrow. Hugs to you. Granny Lucy
ReplyDeleteTerri that was very nice video. You are such a sweet person,I love you girl
ReplyDeleteGreat video. Now, stop making me cry love V
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful video!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Loved the note to your mom.
ReplyDeleteLisa
oh doll!! crying!!
ReplyDeleteYour mother is amazing...the proof is in the pudding :)
~Bernie