
American Idol Season 7 comes to a close tomorrow night ...a 2 day finale' starting tonight ...one hour show with a battle between the Davids...and 2 hour finale' tomorrow...
David Archuleta VS. David Cook
If there was ever a moment when they needed our votes the moment is tonight...
I am begging and pleading with each and every one of you who watch American Idol...if you are a David Cook fan...please vote tonight.... they should have 2 numbers a piece...voting is free, you can vote as many times as you wish...the voting lines should be open for a few hours...and if they do like they have done in the past...when we vote we should get to hear them thanking us for voting for them....themselves(a recording of course)...but it's cool!
I know I got Emily voting along with me =)
Vote Vote Vote...redial redial redial..haha
I know some of you may think I am obsessed with David Cook....and your probably right...haha They done let one of my "rockers" be voted off..Daughtry...in which he had great success anyways...but I want David Cook to have the title as the "winner" and have great success as well...speaking of Daughtry he is going to be on the show tomorrow night *wink wink* ~ Drool!
David A. and David C. have both already won in my eyes...they will both be signed and have a wonderful future....
Anyways...tune in tonight if you can...I can't believe AI is almost over...what ever will i do with myself after the finale' is over...lol
Until next time.....
I'll vote... but to be honest not sure for who... sorry. I love 'em both and I have to say I think round 1 tonite went to David A... I agreed with Simon. On the other hand he is so young.. is he ready... ohhhhhhh maaaaaaaaan this is a tough one.
ReplyDeletehugs
d
I'm busy sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm watching the finale and so far I'd give it to Archuletta. I do like David Cook, but I think Archuletta is going to win it. Have a happy tomorrow. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteAllison
I voted for David Cook :) If your obsessed I'm right there with you!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see a rocker go this far.
Hugs,
Gretchen
I was a bad girl........................I didn't watch AI last night.
ReplyDeleteMissie