As of tomorrow morning the gas here on post will go up to $3.77, off post on the German economy is over $9.00 a gallon, so I will not complain, but just be sensible. Normally I don't drive more than once a week, and Chad has a little used BMW that's awesome on gas, he fills up about every 2-3 weeks.
Its no better in England,youd think we would have developed an alternative by now,but then the big oil tycoons wouldnt be rich anymore,sounds like a plan to me,xxxxxxxxxx zoe http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/
It is worse than that out here for sure. I wish we had such low prices. LOL I love that piggy bank picture. Hope the remainder of your weekend is a very happy one. : )
I actually saw that last image on a car once recently...I thought it was hilarious! I want one of those assume the position stickers. HAHA. Gas here is $3.45-$3.48.
Hello...I'm Terri just a country girl from Kentucky...I've been married 16yrs to the love of my life Jeff. We have 2 spoiled rotten Chihuahuas named Beau and Bentley. Things I love to do in our spare time include going to the lake, fishing, garage sales,camping..shopping and I LOVE going to concerts.... I have a passion for music...it soothes my soul! I love spending time hanging out with friends and family...they mean everything to me.
Life may not be the party we had hoped for, but while we are here...we might as well dance!
3.75 in Kennewick Washington. Close to the Oregon border
ReplyDeleteAs of tomorrow morning the gas here on post will go up to $3.77, off post on the German economy is over $9.00 a gallon, so I will not complain, but just be sensible. Normally I don't drive more than once a week, and Chad has a little used BMW that's awesome on gas, he fills up about every 2-3 weeks.
ReplyDeleteGas is 3.64 in Las Vegas.
ReplyDeleteGas prices are really bad!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
Missie
Only $3.59.9 here
ReplyDelete3.45 to 3.60. Totally sucks. I can identify with that bank as I'm sure many can :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
ang
Its no better in England,youd think we would have developed an alternative by now,but then the big oil tycoons wouldnt be rich anymore,sounds like a plan to me,xxxxxxxxxx zoe
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/
It's around 3.56 - 3.60 here in coastal GA. Although Kroger has it 10 cents cheaper if you have their card and buy so much in groceries, which I do!
ReplyDeleteGretchen
I think ours is around 3.70 something. LOVE the piggy bank! TOO CUTE! That made me laugh.
ReplyDelete$3.71 for regular LONG ISLAND NY
ReplyDelete3.69 :( i nnorthern kentucky here... so ridiculous!! Cassie
ReplyDeleteIt is worse than that out here for sure. I wish we had such low prices. LOL I love that piggy bank picture. Hope the remainder of your weekend is a very happy one. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison
We're at $3.59 here in the Midwest. ARGH!
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/ Tracy
I actually saw that last image on a car once recently...I thought it was hilarious! I want one of those assume the position stickers. HAHA. Gas here is $3.45-$3.48.
ReplyDelete3.59 for regular here...
ReplyDelete3.72 for mid for the truck..
3.89 for premium for the car.
do I have 'f*ck me' written on my forehead?!
you have a good one....and try not to drive too much!~
~Bernie