Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Songs that tug at your heart...Reba Duets

Reba & Don Henley ~ Break each others hearts again

Reba & Faith Hill ~ Sleeping with the telephone

Reba & Kenny Chesney ~ Every other weekend

 

These are just a few of the songs on Reba's new cd.... Reba Duets...it is an awesome cd...i'm glad I bought it....she has duets with Justin Timberlake, Kelly Clarkson, LeAnn Rimes etc....on there as well....

                             Until next time....

 

 

3 comments:

  1. That reminds me...I need to borrow that CD from my sister and listen to it.   I've been meaning to for a good while now and I never remember.  Thanks for reminding me.  LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with KC just rips me up!  

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always liked Reba!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!