
* Thursday night Jeff and I went to my grandads to visit for a couple hours after work, my Uncle Jeff was home for a few days....he lives about 3 hours away....and we hadn't seen him in about 6 months....it was nice to see him and catch up....
* Friday was my Mom and stepdad Gary's 21st wedding anniversary....Happy Anniversary!!! Thanks to all of you who took the time to visit moms new journal....I know it means alot to her!
* Saturday...my best friend called and wanted me to go shopping...but since I have to work the next two weekends...I told her nahh....as I was feeling rather lazy....so she called back later and said...wanna meet for lunch at Cosa Martinez..... I again said nahhh...she said "Will you go if i come get ya?" by then I felt bad telling her no so much...and said...okayyy....lol We both got Grande' 28.....the tortilla with chicken, sauteed onions and green peppers...that is my favorite .... she loves it too now.... her 2yr old Macie is too cute....we were eating and she would say "Terri, I love youuu" awww...ya just had to be there! =)
* I got home from lunch....Jeff had got done mowing...I changed and we headed out to Suzettes(my b/f)....they have a few ponds...we were gonna go fishing in.... around two of the ponds it was kinda grown up where her husband hasn't had a chance to bushhog in awhile...so we went to the bigger one.... the wind was blowing....i kept getting my line tangled...and we were getting no bites....so we packed up and went to their house to hangout for a few hours.... Usually when we go there....Jeff drinks and I drive home....but this time around he drove me home =) I had a few cold ones with my best friend....we drove around their farm on their polaris utility vehicle....talking about the home they are planning on building back on their farm.....and just had a great time....
*Today....so far we have just picked up around the house, done a couple loads of laundry....it's nice out today....we may go fishing again....this time at the lake by the golf course.....it's a little windy....but the sun is shining and it is nice out....if we don't go fishing we may just work in the yard....
*I can't believe the weekend is almost over....next friday night down at the river...they have live bands play every friday night....and one of my fav. bands is playing next fri....some coworkers and I are going.... I can't wait it's gonna be so fun.... I hope Jeff goes with us....the weather online shows it is suppose to rain....I sure hope not....as it is an outdoor event. The weather seems to change daily though....so hopefully it will change for the better....
Hope you all have a good week....
Until next time.....
*Thanks to Donna(This that & Hockey) for my adorable tag....check out her link in my sidebar =)
Here's a random thought,how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend~!! We both had Mexican! LOL. I love seeing outdoor concerts. The last show we saw was Van Halen last November. It seems being pregnant and having a baby has put a damper on our concert-going. LOL. Next month we're going to see Boston and Styx at a casino near here... that will be the first time we're leaving Macy with someone (my mom). The concert is June 13 so she will be almost 2 mos old. I still don't want her to spend the night, can't bear to be away from her that long!! so we will pick her up after the show.
ReplyDeleteHave fun fishing today! It's cold here today - only 57 and windy... brr!
hugs
Melissa
I haven't been fishing in soooo long! Maybe B and I can go together soon. :) I bet he'd like that. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for Anniversary wishes! Oh...the next time ya go fishing I hope ya can catch something bigger than bait...hahaha!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Mom
I know!!! It's fishing weather!!! finally!
ReplyDeletewe missed all of trout stocking season last year :(
I'm glad you had a good time with your BF.
I hope you guys make it to the concert on the river, sounds like fun :)
Have a great week doll~
~Bernie