
Hope you all have a safe holiday....
There is a storm brewing in, as I hear the wind blowing outside, hear the thunder and see the clouds rolling in...seems we will spend the day indoors today...I was hoping for another day filled with sunshine....
We are finally putting the computer armoire together that Jeff got me for christmas, will have to take pics to share when it is done....we just haven't had time to do anything it seems...I will be so glad to actually have a home for my computer instead of tv trays...haha!
We plan on going to the grocery today too...we are out of everything....I hate going shopping in the rain....ugh!
Hope it is pretty in your neck of the woods, for those planning to BBQ today...Have fun!
Until next time.....
You two have fun!
ReplyDeletewe bbq'd yesterday so we're taking it easy today. chris is going fishing and Pey's going swimming.
you have a good one!
~Bernie
no rain here in pa untill 6
ReplyDeleteIt's a nice day here in sunny California. Hope you are having a good holiday.
ReplyDeletePhil
I hope it wasn't or hasn't been too stormy in your neck of the woods. Hope your holiday was a good one. God bless those who have fought for this country over the past couple hundred years.
ReplyDeleteAllison
I just commented on your moms journal. Thank you so much for the graphic. I accidently lost most of my graphics and some very precious pics. I think I can replace the pics soon. I hope. Thank you my dear swet girl. Granny Lucy
ReplyDelete