Sunday, May 4, 2008

A beautiful day at the lake....

We had a wonderful day at the lake....we headed out about noon and went to walmart to get bait....we fished till 4pm ....

Jeff caught a bass and a bluegill and I caught a crappie and 2 bluegill.... I told Jeff 3 to 2....I won...hehehe 

He said one of your bluegill was on my fishing rod....I was fixing your line ...so you reeled it in....so really it's mine... I said...nope the one who reels it in gets to claim it....hahaha

I am sunburned on my arms, neck and face...I knew I should have wore shorts...but it was suppose to be in the high 60's...and I thought it would be cool by the lake so I wore jeans...

I can't believe I even showed you guys the pic of me at the lake...cause my hair isn't fixed it's just thrown up in a clippy....but I wanted to show ya that i did catch something =)   We threw all the fish back...only one would've been a keeper....

We came home....Jeff went to mow two yards in the neighborhood and I got a shower and got ready....we are going out to dinner....not sure where.....

I can't believe tomorrow is already monday....

Hope you all have a great week...

                            Until next time.....

8 comments:

  1. glad you had fun and nice weather... you did get burnt...  Loved the pics!
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little fish you caught.  ;)  The mommy and baby ducks pic are so cute!  :)  And you looked great in those last few pics, even with the sunburn.  ;)  Funny  how it only covers half your neck area.  HAHA.  Hope it doesn't peel!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is a bit fishy here but Ok.  LOL  I loved those little ducklings.  Oh I know, why is it you never smile in your pictures?  : )

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. That isn't Taylorsville Lake, is it?  I'm glad you caught some fish, but wish you'd been able to take a mess home to cook.  My husband and daugther cannot wait to get out there!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss fising.  Kevin and I used to do a lot of it.  Enjoy your week.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like fun :)

    i hope you're not too sore today...sunburn sucks ;)

    have a good one~
    ~Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the pictures. Looks like you had a fun day. How's your sunburn? It looks painful!!!
    Take care, Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!