
Was going down the side street to work like any other morning, and as I pass by a church every morning....I usually make the sign of the cross....and most times ask God for a good day...
This morning instead...as I made the sign of the cross....I asked God to help me change my attitude today for the better....as yesterday I was moody and quite a grouch.....
So this morning as I was working and deep in thought....I could smell my Aunt Judy all around me, sometimes the scent was really strong....ahhh, it brought back alot of memories....Judy's clothes, house etc...had their own scent....always smelling so fresh and clean....
I could smell the scent off and on throughout the day.... I think my Aunt Judy was trying to keep me straight ...hehe =)
Needless to say, my day went better than yesterday and my mood was much better...
I often smell my Aunt Judy's scent...but only at work, where I am in deep thought the most....I love the feeling of knowing she is all around me when I need her most....on my most trying and difficult days.....
Thank you Lord, for sending my Guardian Angel to be by my side throughout the day...
Until next time.....
*Thanks to Sugar Shack Keepsakes for my beautiful graphic
That is a beautiful pic of you on the side bar. God is good to us, isn't he? Glad you had a better day.
ReplyDelete~Meg
How wonderful. I just love the picture. I know she is there with you.
ReplyDeleteTrish
I wish everyone could have the experiences we have been blessed with.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom
That is amazing Terri.
ReplyDeleteThat just shows that even though she is not physically here, her soul lives on and she will always be there for you.
I had an experience like that with my grandfather once and it really freaked me out. I will never forget it.
God bless,
Ann
I some times smell the scent my grandmother used to wear all the time. When I smell it, I know she's with me.
ReplyDeleteMissie
my deceased loved ones come to me in my dreams
ReplyDeleteaww :)
ReplyDeleteI still catch the smell of my dad from time to time and it's like a sigh of relief inside.
I'm glad you had a better day doll~
~Bernie
I love it when I can smell the scent of my grandmother. Hope your Today treats you good. Take care,
ReplyDeleteKatie
Terri you are just going to have tpo stop writing such beautiful thoughts about your Aunt Judy. You make me cry every time. No do not stop being you. I do the same as you very often. I don't express it outloud to any of the family, but I do feel different presences of family that are gone. Bless you Terri for being you. Grnny Lucy
ReplyDeleteDo whatever it takes to keep yourself pointed in a positive direction. I know it isn't easy sometimes. You know, if you keep a smile on your face and smile at others then it can be very contageous and when everyone is happy so you will be. Have a happy weekend. : )
ReplyDeleteAllison