I hope all you American Idol fans called and voted tonight for your favorites...My favorite tonight as you can see was
Carrie Underwood..she sang.."Alone" by Heart....she was wonderful !
My 2nd favorite tonight was Jessica Sierra...she sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart"...and was also wonderful.!
YOU GO GIRLS!!!
I pretty much think all of them did well tonight except for maybe one...and you could prolly guess who it is...lol In Simon's words...her performance was "just a mess" ! Nadia is so unique you just hafta love her...she is so full of attitude and did you check out that hair tonight...woowhooo...lol
Until next time...Nitey Nite...
I Like liked carry too and my second fav was Jessica too.. I think the bottom three tomorrow will be Mikayla, Nadia and Travis... I think Mikayla might be packing lol
ReplyDeleteYou truely hit the hammer on the nail! I totally agree. Brandie
ReplyDeleteI loved Carrie tonight,her look was awesome! Kayla will be on her way to VEGAS baby..BUh BYE Kayla.
ReplyDeleteNadia, i love her too but the hair was a NO GO for me!
Take care
Tricia
It's gonna be a TOUGH year this year!! I didn't think the girls where EVER gonna get better, good LORD they were awful at the start!! LOL HUGS
ReplyDeleteJessica was great! Carrie, well, I can't imagine her selling more records than Kelly Clarkson..she's not as outgoing as her, but we shall see, I still feel like she's holding back.
ReplyDeleteI love Carrie... she has awesome vocal abilities. I'm not going to lie, i liked mikala's voice in the beginning, but its been pretty repetitive and predicable iwth her lately, and last night.. she sucked. Im a huge AI fan tho!
ReplyDelete~Krissy
Carrie Underwood is aewsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vonzell Solomen has some pipes!!!! Mikala Gordon is SOOOOOO nice and pretty and outgoing. I saw her at oxford valley mall becaus eamerican idol was touring there and got her autograph. She is so fabulous!!!!muahhhhh!!!! Go carrie! Jessica Siera rox too. Mikala should still be in!
ReplyDelete