1/2 ct. tw.* Diamond White Gold Band Ring
![]()
1/2 ct. tw.* diamond ring features 58 round and baguette diamonds set in 14K polished white gold.( We ordered it in yellow Gold)...to match the color of my wedding ring set...didn't think it would look right to mix and match....
Hehehe....so there it is....hope u all like it....i love it...can't wait to actually wear the darn thang!! Thank you to those of you who congratulated me on it...=) While we were there Jeff went ahead and ordered him a new comfort fit wedding band too....his is cracked in 3 places...10yrs wearing it to work everyday...takes a toll on it...lol If anyone is lookin for some great deals on jewelry right now...i'd be checkin out Sears...they are having some awesome deals!
I went to the funeral home this afternoon for my coworker who lost her dad in the fire friday...she seemed to be holdin up pretty good...but i believe they are all still in shock for the most part....i can't even imagine ~ May he rest in peace~
Guess i am headin to bed...
Nitey Nite ...~Terri~
Okay now you made me jealous! NOT FAIR... okay maybe fair, you have 5 years on me for marriage! I am so sending a link to my husband! hehe. Huggs Brandie
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....SO pretty!! No wonder it's all you can think about!! HAHA And my hubby only had his ring for 9 months and it broke in half!! HAHA..I guess we didn't order the nicest ones..but hey, it's the love in them that counts right?!?..;)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'm sure they ARE still in denial..especially with it being so sudden...(((HUGS)))
Ohhh lala miss fancy pants hehe
ReplyDeletewish i was showin a ring hehe
I will keep your co-worker in my prayers'HUGSSSS
CHelle
Love the ring. It looks really nice. WOW 10 years that's a long time and glad to see you two still going strong. I love the yellow diamond it is just so different.
ReplyDeleteAmy
http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/ABookClubforJLanders
http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva/
Congrats on the ring! It's sooo beautiful! I'm jealous ;o)
ReplyDeleteYour friend and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.
HUgs!
~Angel
pretty!
ReplyDeletei likey!!!!
ReplyDeleteStacy