Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Just another day...

Well I woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed...and I am in a terrible funk...for some reason...I dunno why....i just am!

I feel bad for those that had to work with me today because i was just a true basketcase...lol.... It was raining for the most part today...and that just made me feel even more BLAHHH ~ I am so ready for some pretty weather...Spring can't get here soon enough!

My cousin stayed the weekend with me...and we watched "The Notebook" yesterday.....omg...that was the best movie i have seen in a long time....We cried even after the movie was over.lol......so glad i bought it...I am ready to watch it again....American Idol comes on tonight...YAYYYY....getting my flyin fingers ready to call in my votes....roflmao... =)  Guess i will go for now....don't want my mood to rub off on you guys....hopefully i will be in a better mood tomorrow...

                  Hugss.....           

                                                       

5 comments:

  1. Dont feel bad girl..it is blah here too.  Rainy, foggy, and colder than a witches titty here!  I cried like a freaking baby when I watched that movie!!!!!  Everyone was looking at me like WTF? it's a damn movie!  I was like bu bu but it's is sniff sniff so damn sentimental and swe swee sweettttt.!!!! LMAO!  SNIFF SNIFF!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know what? I was kinds dissapointed with the Notebook...I really didn't cry...guess I got a hardshell these days :(

    AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI~

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey we all have days like this. I had been wondering how The Notebook was. I will have to rent it next time. Hope you feel better.

    Amy
    http://journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva
    http:?/journals.aol.com/visionarydiva1/ABookClubforJLanders/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for coming and checking out my journal!! I have been meaning to watch the notebook, heard it was great...  
    ~Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have those days where we just are not great people to be around but who the fork cares right ? ..lol .. those people that would byatch about us being in our funk are almost always the people that we could care less about anyway ..

    I LOVED the Notebook ! ... it was a freakin awesom movie .. sorry i haven't been by in like 5 years .. but i am here now right ..lol

    Hugs Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!