Well..6yrs. ago today I lost someone very dear to me ~ My grandma...she was like a 2nd mother to me...my mother and I lived with my grandparents till i was 12 and my mom married my stepdad...so i am very close to them~ they hold a special place in my heart...when grandma passed it was the first time i had really experienced a death in our family...someone so close ~ i didn't really know how to handle it..i would only show emotion when i was in the comfort of my own home...at the funeral home..i was in a state of shock...i felt numb..that feeling lingered on for a good while after she was gone...people always said it would get easier...and in some sense it has..life must go on...but there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think about her...she is my guardian angel ~
Missing You
I will never forget you...
Loving and Missing you until we meet again
(((Terri)))What a sweet dedication to your Grandma. I'm sure she is watching over you sweetie, so she's really not missing a thing ;o) She would be so proud of the sweet loving woman that you've grown up to be! Many hugs & blessings to you my friend!
ReplyDelete~Angel
granmas are sure special people arent they? sniff sniff...
ReplyDeletelove ya girlie!
kelly
I'm so sorry about your grandmother. It's always so hard to lose somebody we love so deeply. My granddad died on November 16th 2001. Ironically, Autumn was born on that day in 2004. I still miss him everyday too. But I'm sure your grandma would love to know you're writing about her after all these years...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bridgett
How sweet and sad... I think I am going to cry for you. I hope she can look down at you from heaven and know what a great person you are. Huggs Brandie
ReplyDeleteawe .. i am sorry .. thank god my grandma is still alive i don't know what i will do when she leaves me .. the person who said that grandma's are so special hit the nail on the head .. they are they touch us in a way that no one else can ... i am sorry you had that loss a year ago .. it sucks to lose someone you love
ReplyDeleteHugs Steph
I'm so sorry about your Grandmother. I know it is hard. I believe she will always be looking down over you, just remember that! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs & Love,
Mandy
She is your guarding Angel and you know it... I know its hard.. but keep your head up hun Heather
ReplyDeleteTerri,
ReplyDeleteIam soo sorry for you lose! Only time can heal your fresh wound! May she rest in peace, and now be your angel in the sky!!
<3 Ya
Tricia
Such a wonderful tribute!! I see so many people with strong bonds to their grandparents..My hubby is one of them..I know that with such a large family like mine, I am missing out on that, but it's so good to see the love you have for her!! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteGod bless you.... that's all I can really say. I am never too good on this kind of thing. Other than tellign you what you already know, she is better off there than on this cynical world. At least you know she is over your shoulder every step of the way. Love you lots girl, Krissy
ReplyDeleteI love your journal, thanks for adding one in mine, I lost my Mema three years ago, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't still think of her and miss her. I love your tribute to her and the love you have for her.
ReplyDeleteDerek
http://journals.aol.com/deveil/CelebrationofMyExhistance/