Sunday, March 6, 2005

Peaceful Sunday...Ahhhh

Good afternoon jland...hope everyone has had a good weekend so far...i chose to use this graphic because it sorta reminds me of myself...having a halo..with my horns peekin out at times too...rofl and you guys thought i was sooo innocent =)

We haven't done much of anything today...I managed to bake some chocolate chip peanut butter filled cookies this morning and Jeff made us some cheeseburgers for lunch..other than that we have just been lounging around...sounds like a perfect day to me..no plans...just plain o' relaxin...gotta love that!  

 Today is my aunt's 43rd birthday, the one i have talked about in my past entries that has breast cancer...she is feelin pretty good..cept' her white cell count is low and that means she is in high risk of catching anything and everything as far as flu bugs and viruses goin around right now...so please continue to keep her in ya'lls prayers.

Guess i am gonna go for now.. I am all caught up with journals...so i think i am gonna go chill out and watch some movies...i might make another entry later...if anything exciting happens...which is highly doubtful....lol  

                                   Have a great afternoon u guys...

                                                  Hugss...~Terri~

1 comment:

  1. LAZY DAYS....::::sigh:::..I'll enjoy one of those soon, I hope...rofl..

    And my prayers are still with your aunt...Ty's white cell count was down so far in january that they gave him two shots to bring it up..Poor guy...:)...Luckily he's only gotten a few ear infections out of the deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!