Hewwo J~Land...
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend...today was great for me...slept till 9:30...Jeff made us breakfast....we both took a nap around 1pm...lol....got up and got ready and went out to eat chinese...Yumm....then we went to Sears...I ended up buying 2 pair of tennis shoes, a pair of Nikes and a pair of Skechers....they were havin a good sale and i had a $10 off coupon...i am all about some bargain shoppin ..hehe
Ummm..shhhhhh can u guys keep a secret..???...well ok...i will go ahead and tell u all...but after i do...u hafta ZIP IT...otay....hehe...We went in the Jewlery section...and remember we were gonna order the $300 ring that was on sale for $99...well he didn't care much for it..said it looked like somethin a granny would wear....lol...so he started lookin at the more exspensive ones....so i was like...hell yeah babes...hehe...so we saw this one we both reallyyyy liked...it is a 14k gold...1/2 carat i believe...but it has several diamonds not sure how many...cause we had to order it...to get it sized...omg i couldn't believe he was actually lookin at these...it was Reg. $600 on sale for $299...plus they are having a sale tomorrow where i get an added 10% off plus i have a $10 coupon....hehe...so we have to go back tomorrow night for the sale it is from 5pm-9pm...glad that lady told us about it...so yayyyyy i'm gettin an awesome ring for our anniversary in July...there is only one catch...he said he is lockin it up until then...and my family is not to know about it...lol...he wants to pretend like i had no idea i was gettin it...haha So i will get it the last week of July on our 10yr anniversary when we are on our vacation in Gatlinburg, Tenn. I cannot wait <<giggle>>
Guess that is all the news i have for today...i have to get up at 4:30am and go to work till 10am in the mornin so i better be hittin the hay....
Nitey Nite...sweet dreams
~Terri~
Awww...I just hate that for you..That he didnt like the cheaper one and splurged for the expensive one!! YAY!!! Now keeping your mouth shut IS going to be SO tough..I can only imagine..HAHA...Actually I can...When hubby propsed ot me I wasn't even supposed to be with him that weekend..SO, i had to keep it a secret for over a week or two!! HAHA..And make up some silly way he propsed...(since I couldn't tell them we were ina hottub at the hotel! HAHA)...I even had to hide the ring that long from them...YAYAYAAY!!!! What a great day for you!!
ReplyDeleteYippeee!!!! lucky you!!!! I wanna see itttt!!!
ReplyDeletebecky
Yeppie on the ring, sucks to wait until JULY! I would so be throwing a fit about that one! hehe. Congrats! Brandie
ReplyDeleteawww that is so sweet and congrats a bit early on 10 years : )
ReplyDeleteAre y'all staying in a cabin in Gatlinburg? there are some really nice, secluded ones that are only minutes from Gburg and they all have hot tubs : )
Tracy