I am asking for everyones prayers tonight...My grandad...my only living grandparent left had surgery about a month ago on his leg, he had blockages and had to have a stint put in...has had this done numerous times but it never fails, it always happens again...so he got home and started recovering and 3 weeks ago he got a terrible flu, he is 74yrs of age...and my whole family is stubborn when it comes to going to the Dr...so he thought if he could rest and suck on a cough drop here and there he would be fine...he was so sick today w/ shortness of breath..on top of the flu it scared my family enough to take action...so my aunt went up there and called the Dr. and they told them to come on down they wanted to give him a chest xray, he didn't argue...he knew he needed to go..he was feeling that bad...so ..low and behold he has pneumonia..they gave him a strong antibiotic and inhaler...Thank goodness he went to the Dr...but i wish he had gone 3 weeks ago when all this began and maybe he would have kicked that flu..before it turned into pneumonia...so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers...this is a very hard month for him anyways...my grandma will be gone 6yrs on the 30th
Not a day goes by that i do not think of my grandma, my mother and I lived with them until i was 12yrs old then my mom married my stepdad...so my grandparents are almost like parents to me in a sense too...very close~ people say in time after a loved one passes away it gets better...easier to go on with ur day to day life...and in some sense it does...but she is in my thoughts daily...and i can relive that night she passed away in my mind like it was yesterday over and over again! Guess i will end this entry now as it is getting me down in the dumps...and i hate that feeling...just had to get these things off my mind and wanted to share my thoughts and feelings .
G'nite everyone...
~Terri~
I'll pray for ya and with ya terri. grandparents are very precious people. I miss mine too. bren
ReplyDeleteMY PRAYERS ARE W UR FAMILY
ReplyDelete(((((((((((Terri))))))))))))......I hope everything gets better.....I also only have one grandparent left and I know how it feels girlie......Love and miss ya girl.....Pam
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you and your family
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE GET WELL GRAPHIC HEHE
Hugs Chelle
((Terri)) sending out thoughts and sending up prayers. Hope your grand~dad gets well soon :o)
ReplyDeleteHUgs & Blessings,
~Angel
oh sweetie I will be thinking of you and your grandad. I don't know what I will do without mine when he passes. He is not only my grandfather but my father and best friend as well.
ReplyDeletehugs to you
jennifer
http://journals.aol.com/fuzslady/justme