Are you freakin kiddin me...another week of having to listen to Mikayla on American Idol...what are you people hearing out of her mouth..?....her voice alone when she talks is enough to drive me to drink...lmfao
Sooo so sad to see Nikko go...he was the most deserving out of the 3 guys that were left standing...Scott had gotten boring to me singing the same song monday night that he sang in auditions....it was time to step it up a notch...and he did not !
Thats it....next week i am just gonna have to start voting myself...i have to save these people....in order to make Mikayla...BE GONE!!!
I am so addicted....who's idea was it to come up with this show anyways...lol
~Terri~
I love Mikalah! I think she is a doll! LMAO i know im the only one...but not really since she is in the final 12 WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO. I love uniqueness!!
ReplyDeleteTricia
I have to agree with you on Mikayla. Get her OUT! LOL, Brandie
ReplyDeletehttp://journals.aol.com/articwulf58368/stressofawoman
mikayla was voted off.... i wanted her to win at first but then she started to get kinda boring... i really like constantine.. and anthony is soo cute. but really i think carrie underwood will win she is so good!
ReplyDeleteNOW THAT MIKAYLA AND LINDSEY ARE GONE I WANT ANTHONY AND CONSTANTINE TO BE THE TOP TWO AND HAVE CARRIE AND NADIA TO BE THE RUNNERS UP!!!! BUT MY GUT SAYS CARRIE IS GOING TO WIN THE WHOLE THING. WELL JUST HAVE TO SEE!! G2G THE SEATTLE MANIERS ARE ON AND THERE KICKING A$$ AGAINST KC ROYALS!!
ReplyDelete