TGIF...it's finally Friday peeps...are ya'll as excited as i am..?..hehe We're gonna have a pretty busy weekend...We are getting together at my grandads tomorrow for dinner to celebrate Easter...then sunday my mom and Stepdad are having us over for dinner at their house ~ We are gonna stop by the cemetery on the way to my grandads, my grandma will be gone 6yrs on the 30th....then we are gonna stop by my aunts the one who has cancer cause she will not be able to join us at my grandads for Easter dinner because her count is still low this week..this makes me sad...cause i know she will be down in the dumps about it....we are gonna make sure she gets some food brought to her from the family dinner...and i'm sure several others will stop by her house to see her...those who aren't sick whatsoever...to cheer her. Jessica my cousin who is in from college suprised me and came to my work to have lunch with me...she came over after i got off work and we hungout for awhile ~ Jeff and his brother built us some bad a$$ home theatre speakers to go with our big screen tv...he had me come by the shop this afternoon to listen to them after they got them finished...I was so excited..they look and sound great! Hmm...trying to think if i have any other news to tell ya...oh yesss...we finally got our DSL set up Wed. woowhoooo i love it...<<kissing dial-up goodbye>>....hehe
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend..Eat lots of goodies...hope the Easter Bunny is good to ya...I know he will be good to me..as i have been a good wittle girl...can't cha see my halo...hehe
Nitey Nite...
Great entry Terri! I miss my grandma too, especially during the holidays. Have a great Easter! Shelly
ReplyDeleteI hope your weekend is wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteAnd <<Sticking tongue at you>> I haven't gotten my DSL yet..Although I kinda like no one being able to call me!! HAHA rofl...
Hope you have fun ... we aren't doing ne thing for easter ... its never been big in either mine or the hubby's family .. so why now ...lol... plus my hubby has to work this weekend :o(
ReplyDeleteHugs Steph
sounds like your Easter is filled with fun and company.. enjoy your self.. also love the siggy.. Woo Hooo Hugs Audrey
ReplyDeletelol it is Saturday here!!!! and I am so reay to have nothing to do....but I have to study!!! help!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky
Happy Easter, Terri... sounds like you'll be quite busy! WooHoo for DSL! I know I've had trouble lately with mine but it's been great up until now. If you ever have any trouble... I can walk you through what I did to fix mine since Bell South didn't know how to fix it : )
ReplyDeleteTracy
hey terri i hope you and your family have a nice easter! take care
ReplyDelete