Thursday, March 3, 2005

If it ain't one thing it's another...

 Well I must bid farewell to my eyecandy on American Idol...he got the boot last night~ I must say i loved his singing and more than anything he had total sex appeal...my eyes would be glued to the tv when he was on stage~What does america see in this Janay chick..?...I am sorry but in my opinion she shouldn't even have made it this far...here's to Joseph tho...Muahhhh..u lil' cutie-patootie..lol

Well...I guess i have a sign on my forehead that says.."wants to get ill..pass any illness u may have onto me"....I swear i have been sick off and on for the last month...stomach flu, sinus infection...and now my ear is killin me..my heads been pounding since last night...i am trying an old home remedy my grandma use to do...using sweet oil in my ear with a cotton ball in it, if that doesn't work i guess i will be off to the Dr. this weekend...BLAH!  I hate goin to the Dr..BooHoo<<cryin>>

Just wanted to let my husband Jeff know how much he means to me...we have been together almost 10yrs...i'm not gonna sugarcoat it....at times it as been hard like any relationship...but lately it seems we are becoming closer than ever...  Jeff, I just want to thank you for doing everything you have done for me in the past and present...I cannot wait to spend the rest of my future with you...I wanna grow old with you....although i may not always show it ~I LOVE YOU ~babe..!

Hope you all have a wonderful friday....until next time..

                                                     

                                                          

                                                       

2 comments:

  1. ewwww....yuck mushy stuff.....lol

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girly I am glad you and Jeff are getting closer.....I know how rough things have been.....Keep up the good work......Love ya Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!