Friday, March 18, 2005

It's finally FRIDAY!!!!

Hope everyone had a good friday...I am off till Tuesday...woowhooooooo...so excited...=)  Tomorrow my cousin is coming home from College and we are going shopping..and she is going to stay all night and we are going to do some scrapbooking...fun fun...can't wait...don't really have alot of plans this weekend...just gonna relax mainly...Sunday we are going to my Motherinlaw's...she is having Jeff's brother and my Sisinlaw's birthday dinner...his bro's bday is today..and our Sisinlaw's bday is the 26th...we are going to celebrate them together....so with great food and family...that should be a good time..!

Lookie at my counter...woowhooo i've almost had 1,000 hits...can't believe it really...i've had my journal for a month and 2 days ...so glad that people are actually reading about my boring life...and some must enjoy it...cause they come back...hehe...I must say...i love my visitors...even the lurkers...please leave a comment every now and then...even if it's just to say hiya!.... =)

This week has been so hectic...our DSL came in Wed. but we haven't had a chance to get it set up yet...so that is on the list of things to do this weekend, Jeff is getting our Boat trailer ready to be painted..this weekend also..looks like i'm gonna be keepin my man busy ~ hope he don't mind..lol  Maybe i will buy him something nice while shopping tomorrow....i know one thing i am buying myself...and that is "The Notebook" dvd....i have waited so long to get this...cannot wait to see it..gonna have my kleenex handy...have heard it is a real tear jerker!

I just want to take this moment to Thank each and every one of my online friends for always being there for me...you guys are the best..don't know what i would do without you ~ isn't it funny how you can grow so close to someone you have never even met before..it really amazes me...

                                        

7 comments:

  1. awwww we love you too!

    Buy me somthing while you are out!  I want a surprise too....hehehhe

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS truly amazing how close we all get in the "journal getto", you know?..;)

    Sounds like a fun LONG weekend for you girl! I hope you enjoy it! Have fun doing some girly shopping! I bet hubby would enjoy something for you to wear:::hint hint::: as HIS present...rofl. And yep.."The Notebook" ius definitely worht buying...It's one fo those stories that if you have a crappy relationship..it makes you cry out of despair...and if you have a GREAT one..It makes you cry with happiness!! HAHA



    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fridays too, and the "Notebook" ; loved it!  Shopping yay!  Ooooo, I have to go shopping too!  A new Roxy purse I really really want at Pacific Sunwear!  lol    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going shopping today too terri! maybe we will see each other somewhere. I'm gonna watch the Notebook tonite too. I've heard it was really good! my boy told me I would love it. he knows his momma too well, lol.  have a fun weekend terri, enjoy the family. bren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, sometimes a little too close, as you will see in my J in the upcoming days....

    I'm shopping today too, My eldest is having issues with girls at school picking on her (they are just jealous) so I said pick the biggest bitch, tell her we are going show shopping and aske her to come...I'm a really cool mom, I may be 29, but I know my shit, and thses girls don't wanna mess with me, so I'm gonna kill them with kindess for the rest of the school year, and when they want to come swimming this summer at my house....NOT!!!!!  AHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dsl rocks. I totally enjoy scrapbooking. I just finished a page of my middle daughter... probably my best. Have fun and huggs Brandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ya too
    Hugs CHelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!