What Temperature Are You In Bed?
Take this fun lil' quiz i found....here is what it said about me..roflmao
Hot Tamale!You are hot as FIRE in the bedroom!
Watch out, better get those extinguishers ready...
For you, there's no such thing as "TOO kinky!"
Might want to slow things down a bit in the long run -
But you know how to have fun
And isn't that what life's all about?
Hmm...Guess it's the lion in me..hear me ROARRR...hehe...as i am a Leo...and a strawberry-blonde to boot....always heard red on the head was fire in bed....guess this quiz proved it to be true...lmao..I better go...my halo is tryin to fall off...HAHA!
Until next time...Tootles...
Hugss..~Terri~
P.S.Thanks to CUTEK1T...for some awesome graphics!
thats better..none of that mushy shit...hehehe..Said I was Sizzlin'...woohooooo
ReplyDeleteKelly
I'm SIZZLIN'!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a hot tamale, too! I started a new quiz journal... your quiz is the first : )
ReplyDeleteTracy
LOL, I was SMOKIN'!
ReplyDeleteYou're HOT!
It wouldn't hurt to loosen up a bit in bed, but overall you KNOW how to have a good time.
Just keep those lines of communication open and you'll do just fine!
This was cute and actually pretty right on. ~Melissa