American Idol...
With only one week left in the semi-finals, who will show they have what it takes to make the Final 12 ? Man it is gettin down to the nitty gritty<<biting nails>>...Ok...ok..i know i am addicted..haha
A new show is starting tonight also..called "The Contender"...a boxing reality show where 16 men train with Sylvester Stallone & Sugar Ray Leonard(sp?)...I am all about some good boxing...so I might watch and see if that is any count, supposedly one of the contestants committed suicide after the show, being the show is pre-recorded...but they say it was unrelated to the show...I don't know how true it is but i heard today that Sugar Ray and Stallone were Pall Bearers at this mans funeral...very sad...he was only 23yrs old and had a daughter.
I am gonna go for now...need to see what's for supper...and get ready for my shows...hehe...hope u all have a wonderful night..!
Nitey Nite....
~Terri~
THANK YOU FOR YOUR Link!! LOL you have been reading mine for so long, I lost yours!! HERE I AM!! HUGS XO
ReplyDelete