Wednesday, March 16, 2005

TGIF...oh wait, wishful thinkin...lol

 My thoughts exactly about 

Mikalah Gordon...I'm sorry guys...she is beautiful and all and has a great personality...but in my opinion her singin is alot like mine....for the birds...lol...she sooo needs to hit the bricks next week ~ Bo and Constantine rocked the house Tuesday night...they were awesome...and i know i may get boo'ed for this by some of you all but lil' miss farm girl...Carrie Underwood is still one of my fav's...this is the last bit of Idol chat in my journal till next Tuesday...FYI....

Thanks Angel for the Idol blinkie...you guys should check out her Creations Journal it's great...Country Charms & Sparkling Creations!

         Well i am off to bed...tomorrow is finally Thursday..wooowhooooo....i'm taking off Monday so i will have a 3 day weekend...i am sooo ready for some rest and relaxation!

                              Nitey Nite my J-Land buddies...

                                         ~Terri~

3 comments:

  1. My moms fav's are Carrie and Bo...so don't feel too bad!! Although I can't comment, since I am a "NO REALITY SHOWS" kind of person..rofl

    (((HUGS))) A long weekend..BOY I used to LOVE those when I was working..Now I am lucky just to know what day it is!! HAHA..It is Wednesday right?..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia will get all my votes, no matter how bad she does, in my eyes she's already the winner.  I guessed Lindsey would be gone, but I was glad to see Mikalah not so far behind her!!!!  Next week baby, she's outta here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's Gone Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!