Friday, March 25, 2005

American Idol chit chat... =)

Mikalah is gone buh byee... ciao...adios...pack ur bags young lady..your journey on AI is over..best of luck in the future....

Now ..on with the show  =) I voted for Carrie 15 times Wed. night ~ I couldn't get through more than that it was always busy...I also tried to get through for Bo and got nothing but a busy signal...

Well i guess i am off to work now..i would love to stay home on the puter and play...but i must go...for it is Fridayyyy and it won't be so bad...hope everyone has a wonderful day..!!!

                       Hugss ~Terri~

2 comments:

  1. Ok so i guess this chick sucked cause you all seem to be REALLY happy about her leaving
    guess you can tell that i have NEVER seen AI .. :op
    -^~^ Stephanie ^~^-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad to see her leave. She just buggs the crap out of me. Happy easter and enjoy your plans. Huggs Brandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog...feel free to leave me some love... I really appreciate it!